Tuesday, January 20, 2015

AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL...I HOPE


Last night was my launch party at Boswell Books for THE UNDERTAKING OF TESS and THE RESURRECTION OF TESS BLESSING. That my family, friends, readers, and sister authors will travel from far and wide to come and hear me blather on continues to astound me. Thank you to all for taking time out of your busy lives to give me two thumbs up. Really and truly appreciate it.

And if you live in the Madison area, I'll be doing a reading and signing at the fantastic Mystery To Me Books at 1:00 on Saturday the 24th. Love this article from reporter Jeanne Kolker of The Wisconsin State Journal. She did an amazing job condensing our lively and lengthy phone chat. Kudos, Jeanne.

http://host.madison.com/entertainment/arts_and_theatre/books/blog/author-writes-her-own-ticket/article_fc39fbb8-f69b-518c-8003-53b0a0344814.html

No comments: