Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blessings Upon Me


I am absolutely THRILLED, and couldn't be any prouder to announce that The Resurrection of Tess Blessing has been chosen by the Midwest Independent Booksellers Association as a January Connections Pick!!! You can learn more here! http://midwestbooksellers.org/midwest-connections/

For all of you who know me, I am a long-time advocate for indie bookstores, which makes this selection doubly sweet! And also historical and wonderful in another way.

Years ago, the fine booksellers who belong to MIBA were kind enough to select my debut novel Whistling in the Dark as the winner of their year end fiction award. Without a doubt, Whistling would never had garnered the attention, made the New York Times list, or about to be going into its 16th printing without the support, care, and magnificent hand selling that indie bookstores are so famous for.


I am humbled. And grateful. And so damn excited to be working with these booksellers again that I can't stop happy dancing!




No comments: