Friday, December 19, 2014

ELF or RAT FINK

My daughter and I have a long-running argument, I mean lively discussion, on whether of not the time-worn tradition of an Elf on the Shelf is a good idea. Casey thinks it's hilarious and enjoys hiding the dang red man all over the house. I like that part of it too. It's the part when this smirking little rat fink reports back to Santa everyday if my always wonderful g-baby is minding his p's & q's. A tattle-tale. That's what that elf is. In my old neighborhood...you know what we'd do to a snitch? My attempts to procure a teeny tiny concrete raincoat have been fruitless, so I'm seriously considering kidnapping the snack size stoolie. 

3 comments:

Jill Hannah Anderson said...

You are hilarious! A snitch is a great way to describe this little guy who creeps every adult out.

Melissa Seng said...

You are too funny. I just think he's creepy.

Anonymous said...

I loathe him! He is not only creepy but reminds me of a perve. Sorry. I can't stand him. :- |